PLC Sponsorship Opportunities
The NCADA Prevention Leadership Conference draws close to 200 youth registrants from more than 50 area high schools in the Greater St. Louis area and surrounding counties. PLC is a 2-day conference packed with a variety of opportunities to learn from local and nationally-known experts and policymakers the latest in leadership-training skills and strategies in substance abuse prevention. In this highly-charged, positive atmosphere, conference sponsors have a variety of opportunities to connect with and engage youth leaders and their adult advisors who are the influencers and decision makers in their schools, peer groups and communities.
General Benefits for All Sponsors
All sponsors will receive the following acknowledgements during the Conference:
- Prominent signage at the event, activity or on the item
- Acknowledgement in the conference program (distributed to all PLC attendees and presenters)
- Acknowledgement and link on the conference website
- Acknowledgement and link in all conference social media sites
- Acknowledgement during the opening/closing remarks
- Listing in NCADA’s Key Newsletter (sent to 5000 NCADA supporters) and in the 2016 NCADA Annual Report
How to Show Your Support
Funding from local and corporate sponsors is essential for NCADA to help increase the effectiveness of drug prevention programming across the area. Your tax-deductible donation provides life-changing experiences and services for Greater St. Louis area youth and families. Show your strong support of this important effort while reaching your target audience. Please click below or contact NCADAs Development Department at 314-962-3456.
- Missouri Department of Transportation
- Russell Sabor Foundation
- Kirkwood Optimist